Organo (Vietnam) Company Limited Project Engineer (Japanese Speaking) 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Coordinate and negotiate in Japanese, English and Vietnamese with clients, vendors and engineers.
- In charge of detail design (piping route planning, container design, equipment design, etc.), based on the basic plan and basic design by Organo Group companies.
- Understand Specification Sheet, P & ID, Layout, and Container Structure Drawing, and mainly design piping.
- Make inquiries and negotiations with the Organo Group companies.
- Summarize the result of inquiries and negotiations and shared the information with team members.
- As a piping designer, design and manage P3D.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor’s degree - Chemical or Mechanical, Environmental, Biological Engineering
- Gender: Any
- Age: 24 - 27 years old
- Having Japanese communication skills (N2 or N3 level), English communication is also essential.
- Design experience in EPC projects for more than 2 years (not only water treatment but also oil, gas, etc.)
- Knowledge of the standard international style of business communication and experience in creating business and technical documentation.
- Good at teamwork and independent.
- Good at communication in English.
Preferable Skill / Experience
• Highly committed to the job and company
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Promotion opportunities at work
- Time: office hours, 5 days / week (Monday - Friday), off Saturday and Sunday.
- Have holidays, New Year, weekly according to the company's regulations
- Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, insurance 24/7
- Grateful for birthdays, annual travel (3 days 2 nights), ...
- Periodic health examination
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
Thuy Loi 4 Office Building, 102 Nguyen Xi Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh city