CR Group Engineering is a subsidiary of CR Group of Companies, specialized in renovation, fabrication, maintenance and rectifications of commercial properties.
CR Group of Companies incorporated in 2009, have grown our presence to 15 retail stores. With our experience as actual users, CR Group Engineering provides practical and straight forward solutions to our SME customers.
Must possess a recognized diploma in Facilities Management, Civil/Structural, Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Architectural, Building or Advance National Building Qualification (NBQ)/Specialist Diploma in M&E Coordination.
- Handling enquiries from warm leads assigned
- Securing appointments
- Following up with after sales
- Communicate effectively with clients on renovation project matters
- Able to work in a face pace environment with KPI to be met
- Complete any ad-hoc duties assigned by the director
- Able to be a team player and also work independently
- Daily tabulation of details
- Manpower planning and allocation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate and liaise with all stakeholders involved (internal and external) to maintain efficiency of project completion
- Team player with efficient and reliable working attitude
- Able to adapt to sudden changes and work in a fast-paced environment
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.FE