Receive a sign-on bonus up to $3,000* now when you join us as a ICT Trainer/ Executive! Further your Educational Technology (Change & Switch) career with us today!
Always keeping up with technology and possess a strong passion to train? You may be the right person to be a ICT Trainer/ Executive!
We are seeking for suitable candidates who will be stationed in a local government school to assist the teachers in the planning of ICT programmes, managing of ICT inventory and providing IT training for the students! Help shape the future, today!
Expect continuous learning with us as we will provide you with the necessary trainings and workshops to make sure you are always up to date with the requirements of the school!
ICT Trainer/ Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide ICT, LMS and AV support
- Plan and execute programmes and activities according to the ICT Plan
- Plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department
- Purchase ICT Equipment & Services based on school requirements, such as through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations
- Conduct software training for students in school in applications such as Microsoft Office, as well as IT CCA in school
- Oversee and train students in preparation of various ICT related competitions
- Manage IT project and data management of the school
- Update and upload of contents on the school website, which may involve the creation of flash animation using the photos provided
- Support and conduct special projects training for students that school embarks on
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of ICT Department, such as assisting in events in the areas of photography and videography
- Diploma in IT, Visual Communication, Digital and Interactive Media, Visual Communication or equivalent
- Preferably registered with Ministry of Education
- At least 1 year of experience working in a school environment or related position
- IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
- Good knowledge of networking system including the wireless will be an added advantage
LOOP.sg is the brainchild of a group of technopreneurs with more than accumulated 50 years in the ICT industry. LOOP (Learners Online, Online Producers) is the team’s foray into an emerging new market shaped by the Singapore government’s vision for a Smart Nation – a nation digitally intertwined and integrated with daily pursuits.
But what exactly is LOOP, and how did it come about?
The concept of e-learning has been around since the early days of the internet. In fact, one of the core foundation concepts of the modern internet was and remains information exchange and management. For a long time, the internet has been used globally to teach, and to learn.
However, for many years, e-learning has been hampered by a lack of centralized E-cosystem. While learners and content producers could connect to each other, much of it relied upon proactive action from either side.
The LOOP team saw the opportunity in this lack of a centralized E-cosystem, and thus LOOP was born!
The core concept of LOOP is a simple, yet effective and vital one, especially in Singapore’s push to become a Smart Nation: Connect the world’s learners with the world’s teachers under a single roof. To that end, LOOP was developed as a one-stop marketplace and learning hub for every kind of e-learning imaginable.
Having just been launched in March 2016, LOOP is already making waves in the e-learning scene, with a target of 1,000 unique users expected within the first six months. In the meantime, the LOOP team is also preparing for a second-phase expansion, targeted for launch in April 2016. Phase 2 will see LOOP being launched on mobile platforms, and will also see an incentive scheme being put in place, so that learning and producing becomes even more rewarding!
So what exactly is LOOP again? We are LOOP, and we’re bringing the world’s e-learning to everyone!