Avery Dennison Rbis Vietnam Production Planning & Control Manager 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
POSITION PURPOSE: This position will be responsible for leading the production planning control team to effectively create and maintain efficient production schedules that meet customer requirements while minimizing cycle times and effectively utilizing inventory.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
1 . Operations:
● Oversee production planning and management activities within the organization.
● Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
● Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
● Plan workflow and schedules for production departments.
● Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
● Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
● Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
● Notify customers on any delays and outages.
● Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
● Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
● Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
● Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
● Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
● Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
2 . Employee development and management:
● Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
● Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
● Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
● Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
● Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies. Maintain all timekeeping, overtime and vacation records and schedules.
● Act as a team role model and change-agent. Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
● University degree in Industry Management, Engineering, Economy or other related disciplines.
● Higher education degree (e.g. MBA) will be an advantage.
● 5+ years experience in an international company (preferable B2B) in which at least 3 years in the position, directly involved with production planning and supply chain planning.
● Very strong analytical and (cross function) communication skills.
● A proactive thinker with attention to detail.
● Good Inter-functional business understanding and knowledge.
● Strong leadership quality in accordance with Avery Dennison’s Leadership Principles.
● Fluent English communication.
● Special knowledge: Knowledge and experiences in Sale and Operations Planning (S&OP), MRP (Manufacturing Resources Planning) or equivalent and Total Quality Management is very preferred.
● Special Skill: Knowledge and experiences in Lean Manufacturing is also preferred.
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS employs 20,000 employees in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com Avery Dennison Vietnam has manufacturing facilities and offices located in Lot E01 Trung Tam Road, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam; and Sales office in Hanoi, covering Vietnam and Cambodia markets.