Rata Id Production Manager 工作職責
- Model and simulate plants.
- Automate and control plants.
- Create and implement production policies, processes and procedures to improve performance and be more efficient.
- Perform real-time optimization.
- Determine lot numbering system.
- Determine lot use.
- Setting and management of operating budget and production costs.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Create and implement organizational/production changes on an operative level.
- Define and monitor capacities.
- Manage and support SHEQ initiatives and objectives.
- Planning and organizing production schedules to meet the SLAs.
- Maintain production records and manage lot traceability.
- Monitor productivity rates.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Develop production standard testing procedures.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Establish quality targets.
- Develop quality standards and procedures.
- Build alignment and coordination across the divisions and teams.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Ensure that the team follows company policies and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Finance Management or any related field.
- Experience minimum +2 years of experience as a Production Manager, Operations Manager in Retail, FMCG, Manufacture, Warehouse or any related field.
- Proven production management and build quality experience.
- Experience with ERP systems as well as production management and labor management.
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly in Excel.
- Working process in production.
- Engineering and technology practices are a plus.
- Result oriented and attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative on improvement and productivity.
- Have a business sense.
- Passionate and have strong ownership in production areas.