Akulaku Indonesia Product Research Specialist (Qualitative) 工作職責
- Fluent in English and can be used as a working language.
- More than 2-3 years of user research project experience, familiar with various research methods.
- Able to independently be responsible for research projects, including but not limited to psychology, sociology, and other related majors.
- Have good communication skills and motivation, full of team spirit, good self-management ability, and execution ability.
- Responsible for the user research of Akulaku's e-commerce and financial business, including completing the demand analysis and plan design of various research projects, coordinating the implementation of overseas teams.
- Analyze a variety of research methods to provide effective guidance for the product in key directions and experience improvement.
- Responsible for the formulation of core target user portraits and user experience roadmap planning, provide user portraits and consumer awareness and provide support for the business side.