PolicyPal Product Manager 工作職責
- Set clear measurable goals for your teams of designers, engineers, and analysts they work with
- Lead end-to-end optimisation of our product and user experience to improve how we attract, convert, retain users and monetise to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure effective product marketing educating the market on new product lines and expanding our website and channel strategies to position our product effectively.
- Identify the key research methods (e.g. User interviews, usability testing, surveys, A/B testing) and execute to deliver actionable insights for business strategy
- Use data, market and user research, and rapid prototyping to identifying user problems and breakthrough opportunities
- Analyse data on user behavior to inform decision making on product features and UX.
- Be data driven, everything we do needs metrics.
- You must be execution and delivery driven. Delivering solutions on time, on budget matters and most importantly solving customer needs counts
- At least 3 year’s experience in product management
- Experience in growth marketing, UX or data, familiar with Figma, confluence
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Get hands dirty - changing processes requires being on the ground with relevant stakeholders
- Leveraging on data to make decisions and have excellent communication skills to lead change at all levels within the organisation
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- A true passion for what PolicyPal is building - we are after all revolutionising the industry!