Pt Simplefi Teknologi Indonesia Product Manager 工作職責
Job Description :
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing applications.
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully.
- Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Product designer, analyst, researcher, growth, ops and engineering.
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions.
- Describe the user experience and app features.
- Involved in the full app features development life cycle, including UI/UX best suited for consumer.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3+ years’ experience in product management. Computer science background is a plus.
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environments.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to engineers and business stakeholder.
AwanTunai is an operations SaaS platform for traditional offline wholesalers and merchants, digitizing inventory ordering, payment, customer management, and inventory financing for the $100bn Indonesian FMCG supply chain.