- Conduct industry research and market analysis – be an expert on our customer, who they are, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Plan and execute customer interviews and surveys, A/B testing and usability testing.
- Build product positioning strategy tailored to product value and customer experience journeys and messaging that resonate with our target customer personas.
- Develop analysis for marketing campaigns and strategy planning.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and execute strategic marketing plan for product launching and releases.
- Execute sales training and prepare external collateral to support sales channels.
- Knowledge and understanding in one of the following fields: E-commerce, CRM, Loyalty, Adstech, Marketing concept.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience as a Product Marketing / Growth Hacker.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and multitasking.
- Great team collaborator and eager to share knowledge.
- Highly accountable and have a passion for working in the field.