- Lead and coordinate of new product development (includes process development for novel products).
- Prepare technical documents (i.e. Drawings, Control plans, etc) to ensure product is designed to purpose.
- Supervise the production and QA of prototype in accordance with the designed material construction for internal and customer testing and evaluation.
- Interface between business and its internal / external clients on the technical aspects of product development.
- Prepare alternative / improvement studies on the materials and process mentioned and recommend appropriate modifications and changes
- Evaluate process technologies, identify possible suppliers and market applications
- Evaluate possible cause/s of the problem encountered in the plant or from the client and recommend solutions and/or suggestions on how to improve and / or eliminate said problem.
- Evaluate and specify the appropriate test instruments, as well as, quality testing procedures of raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least Diploma in Chemistry / Mechanical Engineering or other equal equivalent
- Min 2 years of experience gained from packaging / metal industry is preferred.
- However, candidate without experience are welcome to apply.
- Specializes in the product development and process improvement of packaging will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of soildworks is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Position open for Singaporean only.