Product Developer (Toys & Collectibles)
SGD 2,500 - 3,800/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 2 個月前
- You will be responsible for all product developments from prototyping through to the finished product in the toys & collectibles category.
- Manages the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models to lead to on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability and profitability goals.
- Strong use of your fit & technical knowledge as well as creative interpretations.
- Play a pivotal role in perfecting our products — from bringing design ideas to life, working cross functionally with our Design, Sales & Marketing, Licensing and Logistics departments as well as and manufacturing partners to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables.
- Mentor Product Developers & Junior Product Developers. Guide the Product Development team in the execution of design and production intent from initial development through mass production, as well as show them how to own and drive development, problem-solve and communicate effectively.
- Track and facilitate sampling and prototyping for products; identify and address key issues and challenges in production/assembly and plans accordingly to deliver high-quality products.
- Monitor and communicate progress and challenge throughout the product testing process to meet product integrity requirements.
- The internal leader in product development (toys & collectibles), heading highly complex models and new product introductions.
- Driving industry benchmarking studies for the brand when seeking improvements for our product.
- Improving our internal processes and systems for the entire production line
- Tracking and managing workflow, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritizing workload for the team
- Providing a high level of technical problem-solving
- Partnering with Design Team to offer options and solution to meet design intent and margin targets
- Approving samples to proceed to the production phase after a thorough evaluation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Materials focus preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- We welcome undergraduates for junior executive roles and candidates with many years of relevant experience can be considered for senior executive or managerial roles.
- Strong understanding of toy/consumer products (plastics) production, materials, and manufacturing processes.
- Build a strong relationship and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Expert understanding of production calendar and the purpose and expectations of each key gate.
- Must be a team player. Has excellent organisational and follow-up skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to coach and mentor teammates.
- Ability to draft clear and concise written communication.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross-functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Knowledge of how the supply chain works and the process different functions go through during the product creation cycle.
Connecting the realms of traditional physical assets with cutting-edge digital ones, Mighty Jaxx is a leading urban culture company specialising in creating unique content that are developed into quality products across multiple categories such as art collectibles and lifestyle items, all powered by technology.
Since our inception in 2012, we have produced over 1,000 designs in collaboration with world-renowned artists and entertainment brands like Warner Media and Sesame Workshop, and have delivered over 1,000,000 units to collectors in over 60 countries.