Batam, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
發佈 7 個月前更新 4 個月前
- Identify opportunities for new products/designs
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and externalpartners
- Research materials and techniques
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modeling software to design products and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality (we prototype through 3D printing initially so experience with 3D printing will be useful)
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
- Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role (Preferable)
- Experience in industrial design
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Time-management skills
- BSc/MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field
Seköni Original was born from an identified gap in the watch industry - the lack of a product that sat perfectly in the overlap between design, quality and price. Whilst existing watches possessed at least one or more of those three key qualities, it is evident that the rest of the qualities would pale in comparison. We knew in starting Seköni Original that we would not settle until achieving that very overlap.
Watches. The trusty companion that helps us tell time and elevate our outfits. More vitally, we would argue that a watch serves a third role - forming an emotional connection with each individual, inspiring us to take action and make the most of this finite countdown we call life.
Seköni Original’s first design, named “Tidal Moonphase” was inspired by Horology - the art of timekeeping. One of the key elements include the Moonphase, which acts as a visual representation of the passage of time. It is easy to get lost in the daily routine of our fast-paced lives, as days slip by and we look back in hindsight - pondering over the lost time.
With Seköni Original, we’re here to inspire. To inspire people to invest their time, and not mindlessly waste it. To inspire the conscious act of making the most out of every tick. And, to inspire the renewed appreciation of time - that every new day is a chance to reinvent.