發佈 2 個月前更新 1 個月前
Mighty Jaxx is a unique future culture company that creates quality products across multiple categories such as art collectibles and lifestyle items, bridging the physical & digital world by powering it with technology. Since our inception in 2012, we have produced over 1,000 designs in collaboration with world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation and Warner Bros, delivering 5 million units of tech enabled collectibles to collectors in over 60 countries in 2020 alone.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a diverse, inclusive work environment and encourage our employees to bring their true fun-loving and high-energy selves to the workplace. With big, vibrant dreams and a culture of high performance in our workplace, you will always be engaged, empowered and feel positively challenged.
At Mighty Jaxx, we always extend our full support to the team to help them reach their full potential personally and professionally. If you love keeping up with the latest trends across different sub-cultures, love technology and are ready to embrace your creativity, we love to have you join us in creating the most unique experiences, products and content for our collectors!
The Procurement Executive is a key person in our company’s supply chain management. The incumbent will maintain the efficient and effective production capability by sourcing for qualified and reliable suppliers and manufacturers who meet requirements and specifications, as well as managing the demand by coordinating with internal stakeholders. To succeed in this role, excellent organizational skills, ability to balance short term priorities and exceptional information analysis skills are necessary.
- Work closely with internal requestors to establish a well-defined scope for effective and efficient sourcing
- Source from qualified and reliable sources to meet requirements and specifications
- Management of Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order as well as purchase forecast to suppliers inclusive of rescheduling to meet changes in demand
- Perform supply chain cost analysis and implement cost efficient and effective purchasing strategies
- Establish pricing for tenders and support production activities
- Well verse in contractual T&C and establish contracts with key suppliers
- Ensure and promote compliance to company procurement policies and procedure.
- Excellent supplier management skills: RFQ, cost saving initiatives, negotiations, supplier relationship and performance evaluation.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with manufacturing and key suppliers.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations/Engineering or relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience in buyer/planner/material scheduler role working for a direct manufacturer.
- Proficient with MS Office suite – advanced skills with MS Excel.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Able to influence others and manage conflict.
- Analytical with methodical approach to problem solving.
Connecting the realms of traditional physical assets with cutting-edge digital ones, Mighty Jaxx is a leading urban culture company specialising in creating unique content that are developed into quality products across multiple categories such as art collectibles and lifestyle items, all powered by technology.
Since our inception in 2012, we have produced over 1,000 designs in collaboration with world-renowned artists and entertainment brands like Warner Media and Sesame Workshop, and have delivered over 1,000,000 units to collectors in over 60 countries.