- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
PolicyPal is a licensed digital financial advisory firm, Asia’s leading life insurance platform providing personalised financial review and action plan to help you reach financial freedom.
We are hiring an Operations Associate who is passionate to serve our customers and be empathetic to the issues they face. This role involves being quick on one’s feet, a problem solver and an independent thinker. He/she will respond to different challenging situations and how best to approach data retrieval from customers and insurers alike. His/her role will be essential in gathering customer feedback and improve the operational efficiencies of the company as a whole.
· Provide users a seamless insurance experience from the moment they upload policies on our platform or send PolicyPal an inquiry
· Develop and standardize processes that enable PolicyPal to serve our customers more efficiently while thoroughly documenting issues and devising solutions to prevent them from happening again
· Provide thoughtful, strategic insights into unmet users’ needs and help ideate actions for product, marketing, and engineering leadership to implement
· Identify key operational metrics and work with Head of Operations to follow-up with users at every step
· Support Marketing in customer development, customer surveys, and beta testing groups
· To build a customer community of advocates that’ll participate in events and Case Studies
· Collaborate cross-functionally (strategy, marketing, policy) to ensure smooth business operations
· Be the customers' voice and update the product team about issues every week with your reporting
· Go the extra mile to engage and build amicable relationships with PolicyPal’s customers
. Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.policypal.com.
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.
The Startup Talent Factory is an initiative by Ngee Ann Poly, AlphaCamp and GLINTS that aims to promote talents to work and experience Startup Life. This initiative is funded by Skills Future Singapore.