Pt Sarwa Manggalla Raya Pharmacy Store Supervisor 工作職責
1. Must be able to effectively coordinate and lead all divisions in Apotek Sarwa Wellness to achieve the target set by management in accordance to the designated business plan.
2. Must be able to develop a strong foundational procedure. (Procurement – Outbound)
3. Must be able to regulate and maintain the performance in online market places. (Tokopedia, Shopee and etc)
4. Must be able to develop a strong data base. (KPI Metrics, Sales Metrics and etc.)
5. Must be able to interpret data both objectively and effectively in order to make strategic decisions that remain true to the original business plan.
6. Must be able to consistently monitor ALL processes in Apotek Sarwa Wellness.
7. Must be able to set agenda’s or schedule for deliverables,and arrange regular meetings in order to keep track of progress among all divisions.
8. Must be able to prepare reports / presentations to be given to management regarding the progress of Sarwa Wellness.
9. Must be able to prepare/adjust the business plan if requested by management.
10. Must be able to truly understand and identify all products that Sarwa Wellness currently or will hold.
1. Must have a foundational understanding of ALL Functions. (Sales and Marketing, Finance Accounting and Tax, and Operations and Supply Chain)
Sales & Marketing
Must understand basic analytical tools and terminology such as Porter’s 5 Forces, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT, Marketing Mix, Sales Funnelling, Consumer Buying Process, Key Performance Indicators, Sales Metrics, 5 Aspects of Service Quality in order to effectively attract new customers and effectively utilize SEO in order to increase sales revenue.
Operations & Supply Chain
Must be able to have a understanding of both inbound and outbound processes with strong understanding of IMS (Inventory Management System) in order to make operations as effective and efficient as possible whilst not compromising on quality. Must be able to identify the optimal suppliers by using tools such as the Kraljic Matrix, ROP, EOQ.
Finance, Accounting and Tax
Must be able to analyse and read through balance sheets, financial statements, managerial reports, and ensure the accuracy and efficacy of all reports and understand calculations such as the WACC model.
2. Must have atleast college level education in Finance.
3. Must be able to speak English.
4. Experience in managing a pharmacy, or has ever worked in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
For those attempting to navigate the complexities of establishing a distribution network, PT. Sarwa Manggalla Raya brings scaled solutions that help our partners thrive in the ever-evolving Indonesian landscape.
We help manufacturers, distributors, and pharmacies prioritize the health of consumers through their innovative products by minimizing costs, elevating efficiency, and boosting the quality and quantity of distribution networks to reach consumers.
PT. Sarwa Manggalla Raya provides pharmaceutical products and professional services to many of Indonesia's most prestigious and expansive outlets. And now, we are making this same quality and exacting standards of performance available to nearly all players in all stages of the manufacturing and distribution chain.
We apply our nearly 40 years of experience and expertise to reduce the total cost of distribution and to improve the lives of all consumers. Our scale and experience lead to solutions across the entire continuum—not just at certain points but from start to finish; not only today but well into the future. We are accountable for our results and unrivaled in our scope.