Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
發佈 16 天前更新 16 天前
You are to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, individual managers and some government-sponsored enterprises.
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
· booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· collating and filing expenses
Skills/preferred qualifications for the Job:
· Min Diploma/ “A” level certification
· Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Part Time (Flexible)/Full Time(9-6pm)
Contact me asap at:
HP:9764 9026(Tan) -> whatsapp for the quickest response
Please respond with:
· Position Applying For
Only Eligible candidates will be contacted.