Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
SGD 1,500 - 1,800/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 4 天前
- Managing of Manager's diary, schedule meetings and appointments, screen calls and receive visitors
- Liaising with external clients on behalf of Manager for payment matters
- Prepare proposals for Manager
- Other secretarial functions including but not limited to organizing mail and correspondence, filing, managing bills and expense claims.
- Assist Manager with personal administration matters including holiday arrangements and appointments.
- Provide support as needed for coordination of personal matters
- Any ad-hoc matter when arises
- Similar experience for a minimum of 1-2 years preferred
- Minimum 'O' Levels
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint) essential
- Able to work in systematic and organized manner
- Able to multi-task and proactive
- Dependable and reliable
- Must be steady and predictable in behaviour
At STARR, we safeguard our clients’ health and wealth. We are passionate about tailoring solutions for our clients to achieve their financial goals. STARR cultivates our consultants to be self-driven individuals who serve from the heart. We provide a suite of personalised financial advisory products and services. On top of leading our team to become highly skilled professionals, we empower our consultants to be independent in their personal growth.
Our key strength is in maintaining a climate of optimism and vibrancy, where every member is supportive of each other’s endeavours. STARR believes that every individual has the potential to excel in their own ways, if given the appropriate guidance and opportunities. As you embark on your learning journey with us, we are excited to see you shine.
Some interesting facts about us:
- A vibrant and friendly team of median age 26
- We work hard and play harder!
- We strive to be the Best Version of Ourselves. :)