Brankas is solving the "last mile" for Open Finance in emerging economies. Since launching in Indonesia in 2017, Brankas is now the leading Open Banking technology provider in Southeast Asia. Brankas’ technology empowers banks, fintech partners and users to build and activate real-time and secure APIs for payments, identity, transaction data, and more.
Our vision is to make modern financial services available to everyone.
Brankas has so far achieved great scale with very little marketing. We are now looking to Marketing to take the company to the next stage of growth. Paid media will be key to our success in generating new leads and converting them to customers. We have healthy marketing budgets and are looking for an experienced Performance Media Manager to help run campaigns to drive growth.
You would be the first Performance Media Manager at Brankas and will have the ability to shape the role to fit business needs.
Job Title: Performance Media Manager
Hiring Manager : Head of Marketing
Location: Remote (South-East Asia)
What do you get to do?
● Define and execute the Brankas performance media plan to acquire leads and new customers. Including helping to set & optimise towards the right key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
● Manage paid media budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC. Leveraging on user data and segmentation to build highly targeted campaigns
● Identify new growth opportunities and experiment with different strategies (channels / audiences / creatives) to optimise the funnel and deliver growth for Brankas
● Design and build our marketing tracking & analytics solutions. Help to build a picture of ROI across channels, calculate aggregated CPL, partner with developers to implement relevant events tracking. Help marketing team to track and optimise towards specific events
● Collaborate with other marketing / cross functional PICs on holistic acquisition strategy; where you would drive the paid media piece but it would need to work alongside content / SEO, CRM and sales, so that the overall user journey makes sense, and is properly tracked and optimised
● Work directly with the Director of Marketing and a team of Sales, Product, and Marketing, and will have the opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the future technology of a fast-growing tech company and platform.
What do we look for in you?
● Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
● Hands on experience running campaigns using advertising / content platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google (GDN, YouTube etc), Hubspot. Including experience in running impactful marketing experiments to drive growth
● A data obsessed person that can generate actionable insights and able to manage overall marketing ads and measuring budget per quarter
● A strong collaborator who is able to work closely with other departments to drive marketing efforts
● But equally, someone who is experienced & mature enough to be able to work independently to own our performance marketing efforts.