ErudiFi is a Series-A stage startup focused on providing affordable education financing. We are passionate about enabling access to equal opportunities through education. Our platforms include Bukas in the Philippines and Danacita in Indonesia. We’ve served thousands of students in the region and are focused on expanding our reach.
Work at ErudiFi is mission driven and collaborative. The collaboration of highly-talented missionaries in this regional company will expose you to user problems and have the experience and opportunity to impact their lives greatly by working on constant product evolution. Working at ErudiFi means you care about uplifting education in Southeast Asia, beginning in Indonesia and the Philippines. This is a difficult mission ErudiFi has embarked on, but it only deserves the best people in it to help solve this problem.
What you will be expected to do:
· Creation, implementation, tracking, and optimization of multiple customer acquisition campaigns covering, but not limited to, search, display, video, and social;
· Analyze data through various digital advertising metrics;
· A/B testing creatives, in partnership with content teams;
· New channels: implementation, tracking, measurement, and analysis of effectiveness.
· At least 2 years experience in performance marketing with proven success;
· Understanding of different tracking, and attribution tools, as well as optimization tactics across different channels, such as Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Twitter, etc;
· Detail-oriented, and results-driven;
· Quick to adapt to changes;
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in another language such as Filipino or Bahasa, a plus.
ErudiFi is a mission-driven technology company focused on making education affordable in Southeast Asia. Operating as Danacita in Indonesia and Bukas in the Philippines, ErudiFi has funded thousands of students through close partnerships with leading universities and vocational schools. By improving access to education, we believe we can drive generational transformation and build a better tomorrow for youths in the region.