Performance Marketing Specialist
IDR 5,000,000 - 10,000,000/month
3 - 5 years of experience
Posted 2 個月前Updated 21 小時前
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Strategist with the ability to plan, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies across a wide range of advertising and marketing communication platforms. You will play an integral role in the marketing initiatives alongside a team of other marketing professionals. You will find innovative ways to drive traffic, optimize leads, and maximize growth using a variety of channels including SEM/PPC, SEO, content marketing, social media advertising, and email marketing. To excel as a Performance Marketing Strategist, you must have a well-rounded knowledge of the web and search engines, a familiarity with social media and analytical data, and an understanding of digital marketing principles along with the ability to write and edit content
- Monitor, analyze, and implement campaigns and make proactive changes to improve performance across digital platforms.
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will achieve desired outcomes.
- Grow successful and profitable search engine marketing traffic acquisition opportunities.
- Develop, expand, and optimize campaigns, ad groups, keywords.
- Working to deliver exceptional PPC channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the account team
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and drive revenue
- CRM experience, competitive analysis, and trending tools
- Significant hands-on experience with paid search marketing including bid management, keyword research, campaign building, testing & optimization, data analytics, etc
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Retargeting
- Google Ads certification preferable
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn advertising
- Excellent data analysis & tracking ability
- Strong understanding of ROI and digital tracking of results
- Experience with WordPress, SEO, SEM, and Google Ranking
- Resourceful and self-motivated, ability to work under strict deadlines, on multiple projects
- Ability to accurately explain strategy, digital marketing, implementation, and benefits
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
- Flexible work hours
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
Report This Job
About the company
Magnus is a pioneer in Marketing Consultancy in Indonesia who mines and optimises the richness of data to create engaging creative content. Our team are experts in elevating your brand value, delivering the targeted message to potential and loyal customer for your brand.
We provide creative strategy and technology solutions that are integrated, automatised, and completely supported with the most powerful tools from our partners. We are the official partner of Adobe Experience Cloud in Indonesia.
We combine the most talented brains with the most advanced tools to serve the best for our clients. If you are ready to work in a dynamic and fun environment, interested to have a bunch of critical thinker marketer, data maniac, number obsessed geek, target-oriented and creative-minded people as your team-mate.
Similar jobs for you