Evermos (PT Setiap Hari Dipakai) Performance Marketing Analyst (Bandung) 工作職責
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the CAC at the optimum level.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Campaign acquisition fraud monitoring and take actions to minimize the fraud numbers.
- Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers in an efficient way.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in any related field with a strong quantitative background.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (Min 2 years), extensive experiences in managing in-house digital performance marketing at technology company (such as e-commerce, online-travel, mobile-gaming, etc) is preferable.
- Have strong understanding of Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Able to generate meaningful reports using tools such as Google Data Studio is a must
- Able to work with microsoft excel in advance level l is must
- Experiences in handling programmatic ad buying would be a plus.
- SQL understanding will be a plus
- Highly proficient in using digital ads platform such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads