- Improve communication, feedback, evaluation, and reporting channels across the company
- Manage HR processes including employment contracts, work passes, payroll, reimbursement, and leaves
- Promote and ensure cross-functional/inter-team alignment of company objectives through implementation of Objective & Key Results (OKRs)
- Administer benefits (leave management, employee recognition) for the SG team
- Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationeries and pantry’s supplies etc.
- Graduated in 2019 or 2020
- Passionate about technology, startups, disruptive models, organisational culture, and talent management
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role and environment, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Partner closely with the Finance team, value policy compliance and has a knack for identifying and mitigating risk
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment and prioritise among competing tasks/errands
- Strong believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion, teamwork and that happy & productive staff are the heart of a company
- Passionate about our mission and people, and keen to learn and develop best practices
- Takes ownership and accountability for problem solving