Partipost is a fast growing startup tech company in the Influencer Marketing industry. We believe everyone is an influencer, and the power of Word-of-Mouth advertising, will help consumers make better purchases. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with our users' needs as a priority. Join us today for an exciting journey ahead!
● Develop and execute Partipost promotion activities such as internal and external events to drive platform growth and to establish influencer marketing of platform needs.
● Be familiar with the creation of event content, be able to plan content matrix and marketing play for different types of commodity promotion needs, and be responsible for the final communication and transformation effect
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the overall quality of event execution
● Responsible for full-cycle event project management; planning, hands-on execution, real-time monitoring and reporting
● Conduct post-mortem campaign analysis to identify innovative improvements in event performance and processes
● Maintain relationships with our existing partners
● Reach out to potential partners for event speakers or potential partnerships
● Produce detailed proposals for events and partnerships
● Help to initiate and execute other partnership activities that may help the business to reach a broader audience
● At least 2 years of experience in the event industry or related experience preferred
● Self-motivated, strong communication and project management skills, adaptable to fast-paced and changing working environment
● Ability to prioritize and develop solutions for effective decision making
● Love to understand and accept new things, have a wide range of interests, and is sensitive to hot topics and news hotspots
Partipost helps make influencer marketing campaigns seamless for brands and influencers. We give everyday people the power to earn through their communities by helping tell stories for brands.
Our mission is to connect brands with everyday people and influencers.
At Partipost, we value transparency and positivity. Making mistakes is part of learning and growing as an employee, a manager, a founder, and as a company. Enjoying your work and the people you work with is as important as the results that you produce.