Have a keen interest in E-commerce, dropshipping, online sales or Shopify? Look no further! At Xianchao Logistics, we serve international dropshippers and E-commerce gurus by helping to source for products and fulfill orders.
As a Partnership Lead, your roles and responsibilities include:
· Being the key in-charge for our affiliate marketing (partners) program by developing new accounts to achieve revenue target for the company.
· Reaching out to high value potential partners via various online platforms
· Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Maintaining all our official social media accounts
· Building rapport and good relationship with high value potential partners
· Maintaining a pleasant and professional image of Xianchao Logistics to the general public
· Understanding problems of potential partners and provide adequate support to ensure partners’ success
· Accurate and timely documentation of potential partners profile
· Ensure that partners are well-engaged and consistently providing us with good quality leads
· Possess a positive and can do attitude
· Having a creative and strategic mindset to overcome roadblocks
· Having the confidence to have video call sessions with potential partners.
· Proven experience of customer service or equivalent in any industry
· Excellent command of the English Language
· Excellent command of the Chinese Language is a plus
· Able to work independently and self-motivated without constant supervision
· Able to multitask, work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment
· Take pride, accountability and always hold themselves to a high level of standard of work ethics
What’s in it for you?
· Possibility of rising up the role of Partners Specialist
· Opportunity to learn about logistics that powers the booming ecommerce industry
· Be part of a growing start-up without layers of hierarchy
· Take your projects from ideation to execution with quick turnaround
· Autonomy and ownership of the work you do
· Positive, close knitted and inclusive working environment
· Flexible working hours
As the Partnership Lead, you will play a crucial role in accelerating our growth. We hope that you are savvy with different social media platforms (that’s where we meet our potential clients!). You will also need to be empathetic to the pain points of our potential clients by providing solutions to their concerns.