IDR 0 - 5,500,000/month
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 3 個月前更新 3 天前
What you will do
Currently, we are looking for someone who can fill the position of Partnership Associate. In general, you need to identify, develop, and nurture partnerships with relevant external parties that can help Cakap brand awareness, customer reach, and acquisition. Take a look at some points below to understand more about this role.
- Develop and manage the relationship with education institutions, the marketplace, wholesalers, and other stakeholders to ensure our pricing and inventory competitiveness, as well as commission, are favourable.
- Enable tools and support required to optimize the promotion performance to support growth via improving conversion and customer acquisition.
- Identify key potential partners for joint promotion.
- Develop and manage relationship with external parties for delivering joint promo and fuel growth.
- Negotiate for exclusive deals with suppliers.
- Be in charge of full process to gain a partnership contract with partners.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and potential partners.
Requirements and specifications
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication science, marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in partnership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence people at the right level.
- Analytical, data-driven, reliable and results-oriented.
- Familiarity with consumer web domain and Education Institution/Technology business.
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of partnership opportunities from origination to its closure.
- Know the regulation and local play on partnership.
- A negotiator trait.
What you will get
Besides remuneration and benefits, we also notice other factors that might interest you.
CAKAP is an edutech company: we care about education and its impact on others. Elevating people’s lives through education is our objective. Not only for students, but we also attempt to carry out this idea in our team. Therefore, we encourage people who are excited in education and language to join us.
As we are a startup company, you will learn many things regarding fast-paced culture and improve your adaptability skills. Discussions between low, middle, and high levels often happen; hence you will develop your sensitivity in analyzing surroundings from many layers.
What we stand for
We believe language is a crucial part of the human ecosystem. It is not only for communication with other human beings or simply answering “Arigatou gozaimasu,” with “Douitashimashite.” Also, language does not only mean we can understand the idiom of “in someone’s shoes” without looking it up in a dictionary or googling.
Let’s aim higher: language means breaking the mind barriers of what we think we cannot do.
We have faith in education and how technology helps us to fill the gap between knowledge and access. We would like to take advantage of educational technology development to create an environment to learn and study without minding much about geographical and time issues.
To put it in a nutshell: learning (languages) without boundaries.
Our short story
Starting from these thoughts, we decided to run an edutech company since 2015, formerly known as Squline, and based in Jakarta. CAKAP offers a solution for everyone who wants to speak other languages and learn more about different cultures. We reinvent language learning experience by providing an online platform for students and teachers; the idea is for you to study anywhere and everywhere.
Culture we are trying to engage in
We would like to create a conducive environment for everyone to learn, give their best, and have a good time embedding their roles. Hence,
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.