Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Roboto Coding Academy Part-Time Technology Educator - Robotics and Coding 工作職責
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 120 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organisations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct classes and courses relating to coding, technology and STEM subjects.
- Mentor students and monitor their development.
- Facilitate teaching in workshops and events.
- Responsible for classroom management and child-minding.
- Assist with logistics and operations as required.
- Weekends (Either Sat or Sun)
- 0900 - 1030
- 1045 - 1215
- 1300 - 1430
- 1445 - 1615
- 1630 - 1800
Who We Are Looking For
· Minimum education qualifications: Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in relevant fields
· Passion for teaching
· Excellent classroom management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Good temperament, friendly and cheerful disposition
· Enjoys working with young children
· Experience in teaching, especially young children. (E.g. Home tutor, subject clinics, peer tutoring)
· Experience in programming, robotics or STEM-related fields.
Choice of Work Location
- Novena (Goldhill Centre)
- Orchard (Design Orchard)
- Tampines (Opposite Tampines Hub)
- S$35-60/ hour
- Progressive salary increment based on performance
Please send in your resume to indicate your interest and availability for an interview.
Roboto Coding Academy is Singapore's premier Coding Academy. We provide coding courses specially designed for young children and teenagers. We help students discover a passion for coding and develop COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills applicable to all facets of their lives. We provide kids and teens with the professional guidance needed to learn coding, all within a fun and friendly environment.
We actively seek to collaborate with schools, student care centres and other like-minded organizations to bring Roboto's programs and courses to as many beneficiaries as possible.
With design-centric classes and a tailor-made curriculum to suit everyone, our students pick up programming fast, and can then use the COMPUTATIONAL THINKING skills they have developed, via learning to code, in all aspects of life.
Our mission is to educate our youth through technology, equip them with the skills to succeed in the digital age, and transform their lives through computational thinking. Our unwavering focus in this 3 core aspects sets us apart: Education, Technology & Service. To find out more, please visit www.roboto.sg .
Roboto is committed to (i) grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code and (ii) cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.