Tigerhall Part-time Events Planner and Copywriter (Singapore only) 工作職責
What We Do
Tigerhall enables people to reach their business, career and lifestyle goals faster. Through the Tigerhall app we provide people with real skills they can use to get ahead. Whether it’s through podcasts, power reads, mentorship, private talks or private dinners, Tigerhall members will be learning directly from Asia’s most successful people such as VP at Google, Creator & Artist Marketing Lead, YouTube, President of Mondelez and MD of DBS.
What You Will Get Involved In
• We generally have 5 events every month (most are digital). You will assist with the process from pre-event setup and logistics during digital and physical events all the way to post-event evaluation
• Responsibilities include reaching out to registered users with the details before and after events, assisting at registration and ushering guests during the events (online and offline), taking notes during the event and sending surveys after the event
• Writing the copy for the event and getting internal clerance before proceeding to publish it on our platform
• Taking ownership of organising all the details that are needed and proactively get the team to sort out details that you need.
• Assist in growing the events guide and any other ad-hoc tasks
We Want You To Have:
• Attention to detail to ensure prompt follow up with guests and venues
• Can do attitude in the face of obstacles and a generally positive mindset, contributing to our fun team culture
• Excellent communication and community building skills to actively engage with our users and senior experts
• You must be eligible to work in Singapore
Tigerhall enables people to reach their life goals faster. Through our app we provide millennials with a new set of tools to get ahead in their careers and lives. We’re a well-funded tech start-up based in Singapore, backed by US investors. Available now to download on Google Play and the App Store .
What’s it like working at Tigerhall?
At Tigerhall, we are adaptable, collaborative, driven, fast paced and open. Our office is at WeWork in the Central Business District. We have a casual dress code, company outings, flexible hours, and work-from-home.