eduCLaaS PAID INTERNSHIP - Digital Marketing (India - Remote) 工作職責
Lithan is looking for a driven Digital and Campaign Marketing Intern/ Apprentice who will work with the regional marketing teams, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget, with a focus on lead generation, social media and digital presence. You should have a hunger to always learn and grow as an individual. Additionally, you should have a strong interest in becoming that all-rounder digital marketer that has cutting-edge knowledge of marketing tools, strategies, and hands-on experience so as to deliver a holistic integrated digital marketing campaign.
· Primarily support our Marketing Manager in achieving quarterly plans through day-to-day milestones.
· Manage part of the implementations, execution, optimization, and reporting of campaigns that tap on channels such as email, web, social media, google ads, etc. You will be part of the discussions on marketing strategy and future planning over time.
· Create marketing collateral, pamphlets, product brochures, infographics.
· Ensure all marketing assets are disseminated, tracked and maintained according to guidelines.
· Ensure the marketing leads generated are uploaded and assigned to respective internal sales team.
· Campaigns will be measured based on aligned conversion metrics, ROI and other KPIs to achieve lead generation goals, and as a team we will work towards optimizing of user funnel.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Assist our Digital and Campaign Marketing Manager in ensuring all frontliners (eg. Sales, Telesales, DB Marketing, Customer service etc.) are trained to handle all inquiries and leads management processes.
· Generate weekly marketing reports.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have basic technical knowledge in digital marketing.
· Have basic program and stakeholder management skills.
· Have strong in visual graphics design
· Have strong communication skills in both verbal and written format
· Able to manage conversations in a professional manner with external stakeholders
· Is highly adaptable and comfortable with change.
· Has a constant appetite to learn and grow as an individual.
· Self-motivated with proven ability to assume end-to-end function, with grit and proactiveness to initiate and complete tasks
· Strong project management skills
· Able to use excel, pivot tables to conduct data-driven analysis
· Able to support with local events
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
· Fresh graduates to 1 year of digital marketing/communications experience.
eduCLaaS platform connects higher education students, working adults, enterprises, employers, and higher education institutions for digital upskilling, digital career progression, digital transformation, and agile workforce development. Through Competency Learning as a Service (CLaaS), we deliver Competency-based Curriculum, Work-integrated Applied Learning, and Personalized Blended Learning over the cloud, on-demand.
公司地址11 Eunos Road 8, #07-02 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601