- Work with the rest of Operations to ensure that the day-to-day CTX operations as a whole is working smoothly, to support the business and meet regulatory compliance/reporting requirements.
- Maintain operational stability and excellence in all of CTX’s operations including client onboarding, digital asset/securities token issuance, trading and custody, market surveillance & AML monitoring, and Ops reporting.
- Identify and communicate operational issues and opportunities through engagement with the Head of Ops, good understanding of trade processes, operational controls and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain operations checklist and exception logs. Resolve or escalate operational breaks on a timely basis.
- Be conversant with all operations policies and procedures, and NASDAQ systems/manuals relating to operations.
- Ensure daily reports are prepared timely and accurately.
- Ensure client onboarding/ongoing review meets AML/KYC policy and procedure.
- Ensure the best use of technology in operations, and business continuity/crisis management plans are in place and tested to work successfully.
- Ensure all client trading instructions are executed appropriately by the NASDAQ system and Ops team, and any exceptions, client feedback or complaints are dealt with or escalated appropriately.
- Ensure proper segregation of client vs house assets and integrity of data between operational and financial systems.
- Assist the Head of Ops with other ad-hoc tasks or projects from time to time.
- Model and reinforce ethical behavior in self and others in accordance to the Company SOPs, adhere to organizational policies and guidelines, support compliance initiatives, maintain confidences, admit mistakes, conduct business with honesty, show consistency in words and actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Well-versed in both English and Mandarin.
- A hands-on individual as this is an individual contributor role.
- Exposure to trading operations in financial institutions or fintech companies will be useful but not necessary.
- Be familiar with regulatory requirements from MAS pertaining to day-to-day operations (e.g. AML/KYC, unusual or suspicious transaction reporting).
- Self-motivated and result-oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Adaptable, resilient and detailed-oriented.