NTUC FairPrice - Retail Supervisor (Online Orders)
SGD 1,800 - 2,600/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
FairPrice Online is the e-commerce portal of NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd, Singapore’s largest grocery retailer. With FairPrice Online, you can shop for a wide range of your household needs – from fresh produce to quality wines, and home care essentials to baby products. Have them delivered to your door, or choose the most convenient time and place for pickup. Enjoy an effortless shopping experience with FairPrice Online, whether from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
You are responsible for ensuring online grocery orders are processed accurately and delivered on-time. The job tasks include inventory management, maintaining pick, pack and delivery standards. You need to attend to order-related enquiries by customers. You are also required to supervise and train a team of Grocery Shoppers in ensuring the smooth running of daily operations and manpower rostering.
- Diploma/ GCE ‘A’ level/ Higher NITEC/ GCE ‘O’ level with minimum 2 years’ of retail or inventory management experience
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on, service-oriented, and meticulous team player with good leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with smartphones
- Able to work 6-day work week, rotating shifts (7am - 3pm; 3pm - 11pm), weekends and public holidays
- Working Location: East of Singapore
- Permanent Night Shift (10/11pm - 6/7am) also available at North of Singapore
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises.
We aim to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of our social enterprises to meet the needs of the Singapore community.