PT Alumagubi Raya Indonesia NodeJS Backend Developer (FullStack prefered) 工作職責
- Develop coding standards, methodology, and repeatable processes.
- Provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor, and teach junior developers.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Use best practices and patterns to deliver high-quality secure, scalable, performant, and maintainable code.
- Full-time onsite employee, no internship, part time, or remote.
- At least 2 years’ experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc.).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud-based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with TypeScript and/or ES6+ is a plus
- Location area Yogyakarta,Bandung,Surabaya/Malang & Makassar.
- Main location at Yogyakarta