For our regional Asia team, we are now looking for a new full stack Web Programmer/Developer who will work on all the existing and new web based projects of the Asia-Pacific Office.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Managing Director, in partnership with and in close collaboration with our existing Hong Kong team, you will be responsible for:
- The update and maintenance of the CMS in the Asia-Pacific region.
§ Needs analysis,
§ Choose the proper technical solution,
§ Develop all the technical functions,
§ Test and validate the functions,
§ Adapt the product to the changing environment whenever needed
- The development/maintenance a new web base interface for the Distribution/Marketing team in order to integrate the large sources of data and information into one simple product that could be accessible by various type of users.
- To support the customers’ service
- To maintain and administrate SQL and Hyper-V
The ideal candidate should be:
- Master in Computer Science (Development and Project Management) or equivalent.
- Professional experience in similar projects. Full stack developer
- Previous work experience with Kentico CMS will be an advantage
- Tools: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server management Studio, Windows Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V Manager.
- Fluent in English. French will be an advantage.
- Good team player, autonomous and reliable. Hands-on