● We have multiple teams working for our international clients, handling projects based on Microsoft technologies, such as ASP.NET. As an ASP.NET Web Developer, you will:
● Join a variety of projects for our international clients based on Microsoft .NET platform
● Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements
● Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device
● Join all required software development phases from planning, estimation, designing and developing the implementation
● Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum or Kanban.
● At least 2 years for middle and 4 years for senior level of in .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET
● Experience with ECommerce and/or ePiServer CMS is a big plus
● Experience with WebAPI
● Advanced Microsoft Data Technologies: ADO.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework
● Good in implementing & optimizing .NET Server-side technologies
● Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
● Proficient in code review, code refactoring
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrums Software Development environment
● Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning.
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
● Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with full base salary for Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance contribution and allowance for employees having children under 03 years old, 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
● Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
● Potential opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
● Organized training and a support in building your career.
● English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 interprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, workstation with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
● Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraging for feedback.
● Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
● Employees and family are engaged and taken care of by the company via Trade Union activities.
● Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
● Physical care environment where you are taken care of, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities clubs such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.