- Min Diploma / Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- 3 years' experience in IT Industry managing large-scale applications project
- Experience in: - Frontend (web application) → ASP.Net Web Forms -Backend (web, application server, database, APIs and Server Architecture) → ASP.Net Web Forms, SQL Server 2014 - Programming Language → VB.Net
- Architecture, Object Oriented Methodology, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL Database federation, Relational Database Design & Development
- Experiences in Windows Azure Cloud service (SaaS) will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and ora Customer Service oriented
- Research and development of experimental solutions.
- Implemented Git version control.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Played a key role in developing and maintaining numerous ERP software solutions utilising ASP.NET and SQL Server, including but not limited to Procurement System, HR Management System, Work Order Management System, Health and Safety Management System, etc. Functionalities include data entry, report generation, data chart generation, export to spreadsheet, export to pdf, etc.
- Developed multiple public websites with great performance and user friendliness.
- Propose solution and implemented the migration of a website to Umbraco CMS platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture