Graphic Designer (Ads)
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, motions, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and give the value of advertisement.. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. Don't forget to attach your portfolio!
1. Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various social media outlets
2. Create compelling and effective designs, motions, print and digital media for advertisement in all social media platforms
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
4. Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
5. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
2. 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
3. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
4. Fluent in English
5. Experienced in the beauty industry and/or have collaborated with beauty brands is an advantage point
6. Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
7. Able to follow WFO policy
8. Can join ASAP
SKINTIFIC, skincare developed and formulated by scientists in Canadian laboratories. Through years of research, scientists have finally found that damaged skin barrier is the root of all skin problems on the face. With the patented technology of TTE (Trilogy Triangle Effect), SKINTIFIC managed to formulate the perfect combination of active ingredients and barrier ingredients for fast and barrier safe skin result.