PT Suitmedia Kreasi Indonesia Mobile Developer Intern 工作職責
- You will learn to develop high-quality mobile application.
- Learn to write clean & well-structured codes to build beautiful & robust mobile apps
- Learn to track code changes & collaborate with other developers using Git
- Learn to communicate ideas, challenges, needs, progress in both written and verbal communication
- Undergraduate student from Computer Science major
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills using Kotlin, Java, or C++
- Passionate in mobile application development for all platforms (Android, iOS, hybrid)
We apply remote-first approach or WFA (Work From Anywhere) as our work nature to enhance work-life balance.
Suitmedia is a digital consulting firm with expertise in strategy, marketing, design and technology. Services:
- Mobile App Development – iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Digital Marketing – social media, content marketing, influencer marketing, media monitoring
- Digital Advertising – search ads, display ads, video ads, media placement Clients:
- Automotive: Toyota, Lexus, Triumph, Kawasaki, Audi
- Banking: Muamalat, Mega Syariah, BRI
- Consumer: Nutricia, Unilever (Bango), Piattos
- Cosmetics: Erha, Wardah, Belia, Pigeon
- E-Commerce: Bukalapak, HijUp, Groupon
- Electronics: Lenovo, BlackBerry, Hewlett-Packard
- Finance: Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), KSEI, KPEI, Toyota Astra Finance
- Government: KSP, UKP4, KKP
- Media: SCTV, Indosiar, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Bisnis Indonesia
- Oil & Gas: Pertamina Hulu Energi, SKK Migas
- Retail: Matahari, Tip Top
- Sport: Indonesia Basketball League
- Travel: Air Asia, Citilink, Expedia
- and many more.. New Products / Spin-off Startups:
- Bukalapak.com – online marketplace
- Hijup.com – muslim fashion e-commerce
- Scallope.com – fashion e-commerce [inactive]
- Kitabisa.com – fundraising platform
- Nebengers [apps] – social ride-sharing platform
- KuliahKita.com – massive open online courses platform [inactive]
At Suitmedia, you will not only work on various projects with fascinating brands, but also develop products that have good impacts to the society.
At Suitmedia, you can learn many things fast while working with clients from various industries. You will also have chance to build your own startup with company supports.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hour
- Annual and performance-based bonus
- Good health care package
- Company vacations
- Office perks: swimming pool, Xbox, boardgames, etc.