Mid Java Developer (NS)
3 - 5 years of experience
Posted 3 個月前Updated 15 天前
Your freedom and responsibilities are:
- Provide end-to-end support for mission critical applications (mobile/portal) on various tech stack, Java, NodeJS, React, AEM etc...
- Build up the Knowledge Base and drive the continuous improvement for production support.
- Manage incident responses in a timely manner and follow up to ensure preventive and detective measures of the applications are identified and implemented.
- Track the incidents and problem tickets with helpdesk to make sure SLA being followed.
- Provide the investigation, identify and escalate any issues to the relevant parties;
- Monitor instructions received or sent via internal monitoring system;
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
- Any assignment on projects or tasks being appointed by the leader
Who you are
- You abide by our values.
- You have good attitude and great client facing skills.
- You care about the people and are committed to achieve our goals.
- You have knowledge in Java, SpringBoot, Maven, MVC
- Knowledge in NodeJS (is a plus)
- Min. 3-5 year of working experience and actively using Java, Spring
- You like to try out new technologies.
- You care about the quality, under the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and like to communicate with users directly.
- You are a curious learner and want know the full landscape of our apps.
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Report This Job
About the company
Having served generations of Singaporeans for close to 90 years since 1931, we understand what matters to them most – good health and being financially prepared for every stage in life.
Placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, we want to make a positive impact in their lives as a trusted partner. As their needs and demands evolve, we continuously transform ourselves to adapt to meet these needs. We care about our customers, and to support them throughout their lives, we help them plan ahead to ensure that they are protected financially, while empowering them to lead an active and healthy life so that they can celebrate more moments of joy with their family.
It is this commitment that led to our brand promise of enabling Healthier, Longer, Better Lives, propelling us to launch innovative solutions that truly supports their physical and financial wellbeing.
This promise also drives our team of staff and financial services consultants/ insurance representatives to deliver our best every day in our attempt to put our customers first, so that we can be Singapore’s pre-eminent life insurer, recognised for our personalised service and best practices.
As we continue to innovate to meet our customers’ long term needs, we look forward to being an integral part of their life journey, enabling them to live healthier, live longer, live better!