Oakwood & Drehem Capital is a corporate finance and valuation expert with recognised presence across key markets in Southeast Asia. We aim to unlock potential value for corporations by analysis and detailed evaluation through services such as: (1) Mergers & Acquisitions, (2) Corporate Fundraising, (3) Financial Due Diligence and Modelling, (4) Pre-IPO Advisory, (5) Business Valuation, and (6) Corporate Restructuring.
Our team is looking currently looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join us as a Full Time M&A Off-Cycle Analyst (Intern) in December 2022 to June 2023.
1. Assist in executive of M&A deals, from deal generation to deal execution to post-deal integration, including sourcing, qualification, financial modelling, due diligence, and closing and integration activities.
2. Prepare material for pitches, participate in client meetings, coordinate the evaluation and pricing of deals and proposing structures for deals regarding strategic advisory across integrated debt (bonds, loans), M&A, equity and hedging solutions.
3. Assist in preparing external documents such as term sheets, offering/info memos, and prospectuses, as well as preparing and coordinating internal approval documents and credit memos.
4. Assist with research and sourcing of investment and M&A opportunities, evaluation of potential strategic investments and M&A opportunities, preparation of materials related to strategy, M&A and strategic investments, and other work as required and relevant for strategic investments in M&A.
5. Conduct research on industry and country trends and market opportunities.
6. Conduct market survey, feasibility studies and valuation of businesses and projects, including developing financial models, conducting market and valuation analysis of prospective investments.
7. Responsible for developing business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives, recommend valuations, and transaction structure.
8. Communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders throughout the acquisition process.
9. Engage in due diligence as needed by conducting financial analysis and risk assessment.
10. Partner closely with the leadership team in structuring deal, including negotiation of agreements, financing, and future liabilities.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, and/or any other relevant disciplines.
· Past relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, management consulting, or any other related field.
· Excellent research skills and basic understanding of building financial models.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Oakwood & Drehem Capital is a corporate finance and valuation expert with a recognised presence across key markets in Southeast Asia. We aim to unlock potential value for our partner corporations by analysis and detailed evaluation through services such as: Merger & Acquisition, corporate fundraising, financial due diligence and modelling, pre-IPO advisory, business valuation, and corporate restructuring.
We are strong believers of long-term success that comes from meticulous foundational planning. With this time-tested corporate knowledge, our team of experts have built our discipline and methodology to provide sustainable finance solutions for growth companies.