• Project management consultant; QA/QC.
• Perform assigned duties, ensure all duties are undertaken within the required time-frame.
• Assist in management of contractors to achieve project goals.
• Attend Consultant meeting to discuss on technical field.
• Inspect M&E Contractor’s works on site.
• Can control and supervise during finishing state of project.
• Monitoring schedule compliance and Risk management.
• Other tasks as per Project's requirements.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Bachelor's Degree in Electricity/ Heat and Refrigeration Engineering
• At least 10 years of working experience for projects: High-rise building/Hotel/Villa and factory.
• Had experience in supervision during the finishing stage of the project.
• Supervision License – Grade I is a must (Chứng chỉ hành nghề Giám sát I là bắt buộc)
• Competency in Microsoft applications.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Ready to work overtime and go on business when being required.
** WORKING TIME AND BENEFITS:
• Working time: Monday to Saturday.
• 24/24 Accident and Health Insurance.
• SI, HI and UI stipulated by Law.
• Annual health check-up.
• Performance review: Once a year.
• Project Bonus and 13th Salary based on business revenue.
• Allowance for being on business.
Welcome talent candidates who are energy, like challenges, ready to go on business, face and settle difficulties.