Well-capitalized edtech start-up seeks one extremely talented Meme (Marketing) Lead to help build the future of education in Vietnam / Southeast Asia. You should be an expert in performance marketing, but have the power of memes flowing through you.
You must have experience:
· Designing and running Facebook, Google, TikTok advertising campaigns, with a strong grasp of key drivers impacting ads ROI (CAC, conversion rate, etc.) and well-versed with analytical tools to measure them (or know how to get people to build them);
· Crafting in-house content that is relevant to target segment (basically all students who can read, so huge!) on our blog and social media channels;
· Periodically out-meme our competitors in Vietnam
Please expect talented, interesting, intense, and extremely motivated co-workers. Compensation is extremely competitive. You will be a core member (employee <#10) of the next Vietnam-based unicorn (or hippo… whatever they call them these days). You need to feel passionate about improving the future of Vietnam’s education.
If interested please share with me (1) something awesome you have built, (2) a piece of meme you have designed, (3) why you would be right for this.
P/S: Quick analysis on what really matters for you below
· Extremely attractive end-market, with COVID-19 as a catalyst allowing us a 12-18-month window to compound value and growth extremely quickly;
· Very committed co-founders with prior investing / operating experience in Southeast Asia;
· Stacked cap table with strong investors de-risking path to future rounds;
· Business model proven elsewhere, with limited-to-no scaled competitors paving clear path to product-market-fit;
· Meaningful problem set
· You still have no idea what the product / idea is, so reach out!