Media Account Executive
SGD 2,500 - 2,800/month
Media & Communications
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 14 天前
- Develops accounts by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Identifies potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Collaborate with community operations with campaign execution
- Unleashing your creative juices in proposing suitable marketing campaigns
- Research and keep updated of vertical and social media trends for product knowledge as a professional advisor to client; sharing of knowledge inter and intra departments
- Any other responsibilities that the company may assign to you from time to time within reasonable scope
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The Account Management team manages, maintains and grows the relationships with a specific set of accounts.
- This includes in-depth customer engagement, relationship-building and provision of quality solutions and service to address customers' needs efficiently and generate revenue growth.
- He/She receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. He/She may lead campaigns within a broader scope or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
- He/She displays effective listening skills and is inquisitive, which combined aid him/her in the understanding of customer needs.
- He/She pays attention to detail, has strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- He/She has a service-oriented personality and is a team player who works towards developing solutions collaboratively.
- The Account Executive acts as a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients.
- He/She possesses thorough product knowledge and oversees campaign fulfillment.
- He/She works with customers to identify their wants and prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information.
- He/She contacts existing customers to discuss and give recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- He/She maintains customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long term growth.
- He/She is a resourceful, people-focused and appreciates the value of long-lasting relationships and prioritises efforts to build trust with existing customers. He/She exhibits good listening skills and is able to establish rapport with customers and team members alike easily
Please include your email in your resume for us to contact you. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kobe is an automated word-of-mouth system that connects advertisers to relevant everyday influencers, leveraging on their ability to broadcast messages to millions of users so that businesses can get represented in front of their target audience in a credible manner.
Located at a swanky new office, and strategic partners with 10-year award winning digital agency PurpleClick Media, Kobe has clients including Ministry of Finance, Tinder, Singapore Medical Group amongst many others.
Within 12 months, Kobe has 3,500 influencers, 15 million outreach and now one of the largest and fastest-growing micro-influencer platform in Singapore.