Marketing Project Executive
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
發佈 20 天前更新 20 天前
RevoU is a revolutionary online learning academy that helps students transform their careers in tech. We currently offer a full-stack digital marketing program for students wishing to break into an online marketing career or accelerate their existing growth.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and genuinely passionate Marketing Project Executive to manage and further scale our special projects. You will be working closely with many stakeholders, from our internal teams in RevoU (the admission team, the acquisition team, and even RevoU Next) to external parties.
The position is suitable for individuals with high curiosity, as we are going to try out many plans, launch new initiatives, and explore new tools to make sure we’re continually improving every process.
Based wherever you will want to (as we are a fully distributed company), you will be working closely with the Special Project Manager. More specifically, you will:
- Plan and handle our project's operational activities, before, during, and after each sessions, and handling the live sessions.
- Manage our communication channels includes, but not limited to: Slack, email, and WhatsApp.
- Work with all our stakeholders and support their needs to be able to deliver an optimal result.
- Proactively identify and address any potential issues that affect our projects, with the aim to remove any barriers for optimal result.
- Improve the overall process for our project, based on the insights gathered, to achieve a high quality result.
(The perfect candidate)
Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done. Detail oriented and process driven You love making sure processes are followed and every detail is accurate. You are tireless in reminding others to make sure that all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. It bothers you if anything is out of place. High empathy and great communication skills You will be spending most of your time talking to our stakeholders, be it during the live session (so public speaking experience will be a huge advantage) or via any communication platform that we have, while providing them with the most accurate information about how our program works and how it will benefit their careers. You might need to persuade some of them and cheer up some other that we won't be able to enroll. Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing students succeed We want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people. Confident with your time and project management skill
Our first promise - the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from just a few of us (we are still a relatively small team of 30 people) to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
The second promise - a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priority in one's life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you. If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment, an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well.
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.
Pre-Assessment questions (MANDATORY)
Please answer these as thoroughly as possible as they are a key factor for you to land a first interview
- 1) Which companies do you think have the most similar model to RevoU Mini in the US market or in Indonesia? Please justify your answer*
- 2) Assume you are running a 1-week online event and you notice that the attendance rate has been dropping (% of participants who join sessions). What will you do to fix your performance? Walk us through your step by step approach to identify the root cause problem and try to use as minimum step as possible*
!!NOT ANSWERING THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU!!
- Personal development benefits
We are the fastest growing Online School in Indonesia, supplementing graduates with the skills needed to be employable in Indonesia's digital jobs revolution.
We launched at the end of 2019 but have already helped hundreds of students to accelerate their career, with thousands more applying every month.
Join us in transforming the state of higher education in Indonesia, and together with it the lives of millions of people.
Check out all of our opening on our official career page: https://revou.breezy.hr/