Marketing Planner - Electronic Category
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 24 天前更新 18 天前
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Develop and implement digital media and advertising in both online and offline platform.
- Explore and maximize social media channels to raise brand awareness.
- ∙ Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company.
- ∙ Responsible in planning budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- ∙ Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- ∙ Assist to develop and implement marketing strategies for brand awareness and customer generation across
- ecommerce platform
- ∙ Execute and support integrated marketing campaigns across the region for solutions
- ∙ Help create mail pieces, taglines, web page content, online ads, email, television or radio commercial scripts,
- press releases, sales letters and other marketing communications media.
- ∙ Identify fresh and interesting topics for digital content.
- ∙ Work with creative teams to generate the visual content of the webpage
- ∙ Assist business to win new clients and projects
- ∙ Provide campaign analysis and reporting to understand the ROI of these programs and campaigns for
- optimization and continuous improvement in all marketing plan
- ∙ Knowledge of online media marketing, paid search, display advertising, google adword and other digital
- marketing channels
- ∙ Manage and contribute to internal communication activities
- ∙ Daily monitoring of competitor visibility, pricing and other promotion strategy (on-site and off-site)
- ∙ Collect and recap all data regarding competitor visibility, pricing and other promotion strategy
- ∙ Analyze data and find the key to improve sales performance with attention to detail and accuracy
- ∙ Discuss findings with marketing team to create attractive promotion
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor's degree in any major.
- Max. 30 years old.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, Mandarin will be plus.
- At Least 1 year experiences in digital marketing, information system, project management, business analyst, finance, audit, ecommerce.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Experience in handling Electronic product.
- Familiar with E-marketing and online media.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Effective in time management and plan execution.
- Experienced in large brand campaign participation.
- Advanced excel skills