Octo Jaya Kreasi Marketing Manager 工作職責
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff, lead market research efforts to uncover the feasibility of current and existing products / services, and liaise with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Marketing managers must be great business leaders as well as great marketing leaders.
- Responsible for working with executives to define budgets and targets, and will often be tasked with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Will independently manage a select group of brands reporting to the Marketing Director
- Manage and run major marketing initiatives and website upgrades
- Proactive workers with the ability to independently assess and solve problems of various projects while working in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize workflows
- Have an awareness of the marketing strategy for competitive brands through regular industry research and the ability to apply this learning to the company's portfolio
- Knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing channels, particularly in the digital marketing
- Prepare mortem recaps of campaigns and events across all marketing channels
- Serves as a liaison between major retailers and licensing partners to communicate key marketing initiatives and needs
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Strong editorial copywriting skills with the ability to differentiate voices for each brand
- Creative and organized
- Has a strong sense of urgency