Manila, Philippines (Remote Possible)
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 1 個月前
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and monitor a coordinated marketing strategy at company level;
- Increase The KPI Institute awareness in the market, trigger interest for target audience, bring qualified leads and generate traffic, so as to support the sales efforts;
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation and distribution;
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content;
- Propose integrated promotional campaigns for The KPI Institute’s products and services;
- Collect insights and expectations from all internal interested parties and delegate tasks to the dedicated marketing team;
- Monitor the proper implementations of the delegated tasks within the agreed SLAs;
- Audit existing marketing materials, update them correspondingly and develop new materials, to serve internal stakeholders and external clients;
- Support the marketing team with content for the promotional materials: brochures and catalogues, and maintain them up to date;
- Audit the company’s websites and maintain them up to date;
- Create specific product content (e.g. case studies, product webpage presentations, brochures) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world;
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
We expect you to have:
- Significant knowledge in media market (trends, evolution, marketing channels roles in commercial communication), consumer behaviour, customer acquisition and customer retention;
- Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Hold a university degree preferably in Marketing or other similar disciplines;
- Similar experience in another role for at least 2-3 years;
- Excel in written and verbal English;
- Conflict management & problem solving;
- Critical Thinking;
- Results Driven.
This is full-time remote job
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done