· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferably in Marketing/ Management/ Communications major, Advertising, or a related field
· At least 5 years of Marketing Lead experience
· Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience planning and executing digital campaigns and offline brand promotion is preferred
· Experience in Digital Media, Creative Agency, and Production House
· General knowledge of all departments within a brand, including Digital, Partnerships, creative, production, social media, and promotion
· Organize, prioritize, and execute a wide range of tasks with heavy workloads and tight deadlines
· Strong understanding of running holistic marketing campaigns: digital marketing, social media, event marketing, and creative production.
· Both analytical and creative. You’re able to dive into data to infer customer insights, and you’re able to write a quick headline in a pinch
· Excellent decision-making skills with knowledge of budget management and the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high-impact marketing initiatives
· Strong understanding of In-App Marketing, Online Display, Remarketing, SEM, Affiliates, and Social and Video advertising.
· Strong understanding of A/B testing, audience targeting, ad copy, and creative strategies for various ad platforms.
· Channel exposure includes Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and other media platforms
· Proven record of optimizing digital media campaigns with analytics and data-driven insights
· Project management skills inclusive of the ability to prioritize tasks and push back if necessary for the overall good of the project delivery
· Manage and communicate campaign status to cross-functional teams
· Manage P&L per artist/ project and make sure to execute the budget effectiveness
· Make sure all the marketing plans run smoothly
· Establish strategic partnerships with quality media advertising (online and offline)
· Track and control the progress and effectiveness of the work of the marketing department
· Do the daily management of the department's staff
· Responsible for online marketing and offline activities promotion, managing and planning the budget of marketing activities.
· Create a specific campaign to accelerate the program performance, and monitor the execution Until developing the report to evaluate the campaign to find the improvement for the campaign
· Execute all marketing communications including paid media and own media channels
· Combine performance marketing with offline events as part of an integrated effort and as additional alternate revenue from non-movie business
· Develop and implement strategic marketing plans (including objective, positioning, and identifying target audience) across different channels and segments, for brand and products, to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
· Build digital (website SEO) and social media strategy to build brand awareness, consideration, conversion, and engagement.
· Supervise the creative team, digital marketing, social media, and partnership team in executing the strategy and reporting its performance.
· Direct content team in creating digital content covering websites, blogs, social media, and other owned digital assets.
· Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market/competitors’ analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.