SGD 3,000 - 4,000/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 23 天前更新 22 天前
What we're looking for
Praxium is looking for a Marketing Lead with a desire to attract attention to meaningful causes. Work with an innovative team to promote practical, future-focused, educational programmes. Shape the future of education with Praxium as we embark on a phase of growth.
- Help guide our overall marketing strategy through varied forms of market research.
- Brainstorm creative and effective strategies for growth through marketing.
- Manage a team of young, aspiring marketing interns to deliver a breadth of communications work.
- Measure and assess success and effectiveness of campaigns and efforts.
- Maintain and improve marketing channels such as website, social media channels, and mailing list.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 3+ years experience in Marketing and Communications-related work
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly internal team trainings
- Monthly game-storming sessions
Praxium is on a mission to reinvent education.
We run educational programmes that help young people discover their passion and purpose, then build strong competencies in order to live fulfilling lives. This includes getting them to start their own projects, initiatives, and businesses as well.
The word Praxium itself comes from the root word of Praxis, to learn through action and application, instead of just theory. We walk the talk of reinventing education.
How to Apply
Want to make a positive impact with us? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Write a note about what makes you interested to contribute to our organization.
- Share a resume or a LinkedIn profile for us to refer to your past experiences.
- Send along links that best showcase your skills and the relevant things you've worked on.
- Paid unlimited leave
- Personal development benefits
Praxium is a young-at-heart organization that prioritizes fun, play, growth, creativity, resourcefulness, meaning, and purpose. Besides empowering the youth we serve, we also believe in empowering each other and helping each other grow to become the best versions of themselves
We are reinventing education by focusing on the passions and interests of youth, instead of doing what everyone else is doing (teaching according to a syllabus made by adults).
Who says learning has to be boring and has to happen in classrooms?
Half the time, we're learning WITH our students, role-modeling what self-directed learning looks like. Most of the time we're not even in a classroom because we're learning about how the world works, and how we can shape it.
Because of that, our youth have gone on to publish their own mobile apps on the app store, start their own businesses, and created their own brand or products.
We believe that even while they are still students, they can be individuals that make the world a better place.