Duration: 3 to 9 months (open to availabilities - please state Start Date and End Date during application)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Co-ordinate marketing projects and activities
· Provide assistance to marketing on execution
· Research about real estate trends in APAC
· Analyse competitors’ marketing strategies
· Curate content across all channels to drive the highest possible outcome (clear and concise content that cuts through the cluttered noisy media world)
· Creatively write and edit multi-channel content marketing campaigns
· Execute marketing content based on content calendar schedule
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
· Monitor competitors’ activities and market development and trends
· Good understanding of emerging and current media
· Assist with other ad-hoc projects when required
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
· To be able to work independently with cross-functional teams, with high spirit of excellence
· To be able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· To be able to learn quickly and initiate ideas, projects and activities
· To be able to creatively design content artwork
· Duration: 3 to 9 months (open to availabilities - please state Start Date and End Date during application)
· Undergraduate Marketing or Communications, or Business equivalent Proactive personality with strong planning and organizational skills.
· An independent, motivated, result-oriented and resourceful team player with strong initiative and is proactive in seeking more opportunities to learn
· A highly adaptable and versatile writer that excels in conceptualising ideas and creative work with an eye for details
· Passionate about content creation and communication
· Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time
· Familiarity with visual tools such as Canva and ‘Hubspot is a plus.
We will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
8PROP is dedicated to empowering everyone with the best-in-class property tools to succeed in life. With a transparent data-driven approach, 8PROP creates ease of access to properties in the global markets - anywhere, any time. Users can enjoy valued-added services - explore the world's properties and analyse property values, trends and insights in real-time; 8PROP:360 Immersive 3D Tour where real estate professionals can showcase the best in every property with 3D models; and 8PROP:Xpert which includes full comprehensive valuations conducted by licensed, certified valuers.
Comprised of a diversified team of data scientists, business entrepreneurs and marketing professionals, we are passionate about building a transparent and efficient real estate ecosystem for everyone.