SGD 800 - 900/month
發佈 4 個月前更新 4 個月前
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Intern to support the Randstad RiseSmart marketing team on a number of high-profile key marketing and branding projects and campaigns scheduled for launch between the months of November 2020 to April 2021. Applicants must be committed to work during this period to qualify for the internship.
Applicants need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent grasp of the English language. Working on a broad range of marketing projects, you should be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on various tasks that range from website updates, social media, events management, email marketing, data entry, research and reporting. There will also be the opportunity to become involved in a few strategic marketing projects that span across Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Malaysia.
- Adapt Randstad RiseSmart global marketing collateral for the local market (flyers, proposals, brochures, sales presentations, whitepapers, microsites)
- Undertake administrative duties such as: updating the local marketing activity calendar; marketing reports; managing mailboxes; managing inventory levels of promo items; folder management; liaising with suppliers and vendors, taking meeting minutes etc.
Website / social media
- Administer website and social media accounts including analytics, SEO performance and lead generation
- Localise HubSpot landing pages for lead generation activity
- Provide support to digital marketing specialist and help drive online traffic to our website through content marketing, social media, and other online campaigns
- Assist the marketing team in planning and organising client events
- Highly organised with strong work ethics (commitment to delivering quality work)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proofreading and collating top level information into reports
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and the HubSpot Platform would be an added advantage
- Strong written/verbal communication and people skills
- Has a sense of urgency and able to work under pressure
- High adaptability and willingness to learn, with a strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently when necessary
- Diploma/Degree in a marketing discipline, database management, communications, human resources or a related field.