Pt. Evanola Technology And Innovation Marketing Intern 工作職責
Job type: Internship
Duration: At least 3 months - Starting Oct 1, 2021
Conditions: WFH, Unpaid Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will gain experience through international collaboration and working directly with C-suite executives in all stages of marketing activities. Your insightful contribution will help develop and expand our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will experience Job rotation for Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Sales marketing, Public relations, and International Marketing. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software (e.g., CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords), online applications, and social media platform
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course majoring in Marketing, communications, or similar field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa and English;
- Passion for cosmetics and lifestyle
- You have a perfect command of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the cosmetics market would be a plus.
- Solid understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
Personal qualities :
- Motivated and creative
- Sense of priorities and detail
- Organized, rigorous, and autonomous
- Proactive, high level of commitment, flexibility, and resilience, analytical skills, ability to work in a team
- Confident in tackling new challenges and ambiguous problems.
Your Tasks With Us :
- Take part in market research, analysis, and evaluation: Domestic and international competition.
- Support in the organization of various promotion planning
- Prepare promotional materials
- Design and present new social media campaigns ideas
- Communication with Public figures and journalists
- Organization and implementation of broadcasts for public figures and journalists
- Participation in the development of new marketing strategies: marketing pitches, supports, and implementation
- Take part in developing marketing tools following the brand's marketing discourse
- Preparation of marketing presentations and forecasts for future launches
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content